Hey! I'm feeling great right now..!! It's just that, i'm so happy taht i just want to make sure i don't lose my head and lose track of my goals to get thinner!! The only thing would be that at track practice today, my coach handed out a paper that was titled, are you eating enough? Yes... I want to get thin, but i want to be fast. Thinner means i carry less weight.. more food means more mass and more energy.. Hmm.. i'll think about that. But thinner is the way to go. Fast people are skinny, altho not all skinny ppl are fast :p You see, the thinner i am, the better i look, the more people will like me, the happier i will be. I have been waking up with flat stomachs consistently and i have been becoming happier<3 Thinner is definitely the key to being happy
I love this girl's hemp
No comments:
Post a Comment