Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hey- be happy: my eating tips

I'm so happy today.  I feel as though when i'm happy, i don't have ana thoughts, which is nerither good nor bad.  Anyway- be happy. All that you DON'T eat today will make you happy tomorrow.


Look at her, happy.  So here are some eating habits that I have... I dont' know if they would work for you, but this is what i do...

*When i HAVE to eat, I eat foods i don't like. Why? Why waste the few calories you eat a day on something you DONT even like? My thinking is, if you eat food you don't like, then you would eat less of it.  (unless you have awesomeee control, which in that case, congradulations.. so many people are probably jeolous of youu!!) 

*When I know I will purge, such as my dinner like every night, I always eat the 'healtheir' foods first, such as the vegetables or fruit.  Why? Well, if i have to eat a LOT to cover up, or if i know i have to wait a long time before purging, i don't know if i will be able to purge it all, or all the excess food may clog up the toilet or i just wanted to purge a little. you know.. that jizzzzzz.

* Purging tip 2... Oh right, so if you're not good at purging, what i do is i put either 2 or 3 fingers down my throat, and then i try to 'swallow' my fingers as though i was eating them (not chewing of course.. i'm not a cannibal. and why eat my hand when there's probably calories in it..alright that was really gross beyond anything but anyway) When i do that swallowing muscle motion, my body just gags up.  Eventually i got used to it and i don't make the gagging 'sound' anymore.

* Purging tip 3.. Alright.. this is kind of gross.. but sometimes when i purge, some of the toilet water splashes back up. i know, super gross.  SO. i just put a little bit of toilet paper in the toilet before i purge, so the toilet paper kindddd of catches the food, rather than the food impacting the water with great velocity, thus creating a splashing effect which is less than desireable.

* Here's a tip everyone knows.. if you're out to eat, just take a portion, cut the portions BEFORE you eat.. i know that when i eat, in my head i say, ohhh i'll only eat half. then end up eating 3/4 or the whole thing.  You see, i believe our bodies and minds are used to just finishing everything you have. So.. visually see what you need to eat first.

* After purging, i ALWAYS drink TONS of water. at least a water bottle or 2 or 3.  Why? This isn't something scientific that i looked up on the web, but its just that i think that our body KNEW that there was food there, and saliva is a large part of our digestion and metabolism.  When you purge, a lot of saliva will go with the food, then we don't want the remaining food or the empty stomach to sit still. So by drinking water, it will replace the food, and restart metabolism. 

* I chew and spit food too.  Enjoy the taste then throw away. or up. etiher one

I hope that helped... i'll post more hwen i think of more

No comments:

Post a Comment