Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"normal"

So i justtt got back home from school. and.. i feel "normal."  "Normal" in teh bad way. I mean, don't get me wrong i don't feel bad. I just feel like a "normal" person, besides all the water I drank.  I haveee been eating like a normal person lately.. thus making me feel like a normal person.  good thing i'm not eating dinner today, so i can feel like ana(: and if i follow my plans from yetserday's post, i will feel like ana for the next prob 4 days. i love that feeling.  No dinner for the next few days, and excersize. YAY.  Seee- normally when i feel like a normal person I would feel bad, bad that I am big. feel bad that I don't have ana sized legs yet.  BUT the difference now, is that i know i can do it, and i know that i am capable of doing it.  I know that i can get to the size everyone else has, the size of ana.  So- im not so worried. I don't even like food.  I can resist. ^_^  the only thing that worries me is my optimism.  I don't wanna be toooo overconfident. if i am too overconfident, i will BELIEVE i can change myself without actually doing it. so that's my only worry...
I will have ana legs<3
hhshdhdh Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment