Monday, November 22, 2010

Heading in a right-ish way?

Today I realized at work, Why is it that all these larger people are okay with themselves? I look at teh thinner people and think, they have everything they want. Emma watson is hot. my boyfriend thinks emma watson is hot. why? cuz she's thin. she's thin and beautiful. there's all the reason to become thin.

Today I did something to make myself feel better about myself, getting my eyebrows waxed. Today at work, a guy asked me out. however, after realizing he was a senior in HS when i was in 8th grade, u know he changed his mind. He also asked me out because today my work clothes felt LOOOSE! My clothes are all starting to feel looser. <3 YAY.

I ate twice today, once at 12, which was a super small sandwich, then again at 3pm, a super smalle caesar wrap. I ate when i was "slightly hungry" I know i know, i actually ate. But by eating a SUPER SMALL amount when i was SUPER HUNGRY, made me think about food less. perhaps this is the right way

No comments:

Post a Comment