Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday and last night's events

Yup- so yetserday was thanksgiving, and i ate a normal amount.  I purged.  We ate SOO late into the night.. so.. idk, i don't even know if i had control over purging, if i decided to, or if i just did it...  But oh well, nothing I can do about that now.  I mean, i guess i would rather purge it than keep it in, you know? So I am thankful for so many things, thankful for my family and having life, although sometimes i feel as though i don't desire much.

Yesterday was black friday shopping, and shopped until 4am.  My legs KILLED. we walked about a mile to go to the shopping center, and I got skinny jeans, a bracelet, and AWESOME shoes.  Yesterday I learned it's very hard for me to lie.  Or at least it's very hard for me to lie when it doesn't involve eating.  But anyway- i absolutely love these skinny jeans... they will look SO GOOD once i lose a littttle more weight.  They look okay now, but they will look EVEN BETTER when i lose a few pounds!!(:

I think i will be losing a lot soon because I will be getting extremely busy.  I will have wintertrack, a 2-3 day club after winter track, work, and J.R-o.t-c (I put in the dots and dashes so then no one can search it, and i don't want to be a bad rep..)  I will have SO much going on i will have no time to each, just like my sophmore year.   I will shrink slowly(:

Also! I'm so excited for the holiday seasons, christmas.  I am also excited to have two crushes. OoOoOoOo haha.  I like this boy  called *Ritter and a guy named *Cubs.  I'd rather not share their real names.  Ritter is kind of dorky, nerdy, but he's like the SWEETEST guy i've ever met.  He's such a gentleman.  Cubs, i actually justtt met him, and he's just plain cute.  they are both so cute.  Cubs is more skater. 

Yay. no eating<3

PS- my legs hurt SO BAD!!! they haven't been so sore in so long!!!!  They are sore from taping and doing lunges for 2 hours, then running between 6-8 miles the morning after, then shopping for like 3-4 ish hours.  Ouch.  Does having sore legs make you thinner??? I hope so.. I hope the muscle doesn't just build up under the fat and make my leg even huger...

No comments:

Post a Comment