Thursday, May 10, 2012

That feeling in the legs

OMG- I know I posted earlier this morning, but I feel great!

Reasons being: one, got three job offers today, two, i bought two new dresses that actually look good!! and three, my legs have that feeling

So as I posted earlier, or I think i wrote about earlier, I ran 6 miles today and did insanity.  I feel great, I just need to eat as little as possible, yet not quite nothing, in order to lose fat and be able to see the muscle.  I've been pretty good at doing this for the past few days(sigh.. only a few days..) But I'm getting that "growing pain" feeling in my legs, which I think is the shrinking. I HOPE SO. or maybe it's just all in my head lol. jk it's not, well i guess everything comes from the brain so.. okay whatever haha

I can't wait to get small and fit, and then use the money i earn to buy clothes that will fit me and look good because i'll be thin!!

I see a bright summer ahead<3

No comments:

Post a Comment