Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Current View on things

Today I was supposed to run, do insanity, and then bike to Philly. What ended up happening was I ran, I feel stronger on my run,and i did insanity, but I was called in for a job interview, so I didn't end up biking, which I guess is still okay for calorie burning.

 PS got the job, whoo! but I don't think I'll accept
Anyway..

It's weird because somedays I wake up looking in the mirror happy, and other days not with what I see. It sometimes even changes in a matter of hours. When I see photos that I'm tagged in on FB and I actually don't like fat, I'm like wow- This can't be true.. I actually went back to Prom at my high school this year, even tho I'm in college, bc my boyfriend is still in high school, and I was surprised most of the pictures i looked alright, and only one i looked dreadfully fat.

I'm trying to eat little things of oatmeal, fruit, and a little meat as my diet for now on.. I want to thin down -_-

I feel like none of my clothes fit me, I don't like being large, I feel so fat, still

PS..I always get into this cycle where I think healthy eating is the way to go, and i try to fasten my metabolism by eating 5 small meals.(This never lasts long) Then i always remember that the less food you eat, the thinner you'll be and how that is worth so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment