I just worked out, insanity, and I'm sweating and it's hot and I feel horrible. Sorry for the late post, i forgot my password, since usually i'm already logged in. Here's the deal..
Today I feel horrible because I worked out and was fatigued from the beginning. I look so flabby, like i just had a baby. I've been working so hard and i feel BIGGER. i know i haven't eaten a lot because all i had yesterday was two apples and some water ice. I normally skip dinner bc i go to my bf's house or i go to work. Why am i so big and flabby? I'm working so hard and I never get the body I want, I've been working for this for so long. What am I doing wrong?
Another thing, this may have been what made me especially upset, is that i'm losing feelings in my hands. It's been a few days now. I told my sister and she said that happened to her vegetarian friend, who didn't get enough nutrients in her body. It stinks that I'm actually having side affects from that. My hands are numb, tingling, and they hurt. I googled it, and i guess i don't have enough Iron, idk.
Not a good day, I want to say it's from birth control, but I guess I much rather not be pregnant but I'm so upset. I hate my body, still
And I was optimistic, i just gotta keep telling myself I'll get there. I got there last year.. i can do it this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment