Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been a really long time since I've written.

Updates on how I've been.. The few times I've written so far was that I was doing great last summer and the start of the school year. Problem was.. I started using birth control, figuring it wouldn't be too bad since i've lost weight.  Well, it bothered me a lot and i gained weight.  I've switched from using the pill to now nuvaring, which was a great difference! Anyway

Now I'm 19 and I started out at a constant 112 weight, sometimes 110, 113.  When I started College I was between 107 and 109.  Now I'm at 115.  I know it technically doesn't sound like that big of a difference from 113, but to me it's SUCH a big difference!   I'm pretty extremely unhappy about that.

I'm running a half marathon next week, so 13.6 miles. I'm also working on my second week of insanity right now, and tomorrow I'm going on a 40 mile bike ride with my friend to Philly.  So tomorrow I've really got my workload for me: 4 miles running, 40 min insanity, and who knows how long it takes to bike to philly and back. I'm pretty nervous about not having enough energy, but i'm like whatever. I'll burn a lot of calories, and I really need to.  I want to get into the best shape/look of my life..

Still.. omg... how great it feels to see a small number on the scale!! I just reread my post from last summer, being 106. I remember now that being small is SO worth not eating fries or something. OMG.. I'M so excited to finally be on track with my weight again!! Or a lot more actively partaking in my exercise and eating, because believe me, I always think about it..(:

No comments:

Post a Comment