Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy holidays!!!

I haven't written in a while. Why? Cuz i've been working! I love working. I worked the past 6 days in a row, and i will on christmas eve and the following days after christmas.  I work so much,  not too much time to eat.  I love it.. lost a pound(:  I feel as though i'm getting down slow but steady.  YAY!!!!!!

i'm in a good mood, and i love the christmas atmosphere.... Everyone is so cheery, and everyone loves the gifts i buy them, altho they are small and simple.  I love this holiday... altho my family doesn't rly celebrate it. My goal over winter break is to lose more weight. yay!(: i know we can all manage!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS<3

oh! and on a side note.. my friend used to weigh the same as me. now she weighs 104.  I am only a few pounds from that! but how did she do it? She told me, she forgot to eat for 3 days.  All i need to do is forget to eat and lose the obsession... but then, i need energy to run.. oh well! I'll get down.  (:

Oh- and some interesting youtube videos i found about beauty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6JvK0W60I



No comments:

Post a Comment