Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fellow Anass

Dear fellow Anas,

I must confess!! These blogging ana sites are my favorite site to go on now, besides facebook, which i reactivated. I love talking to all you girls, and it makes me stay on track(: Today I totally binged. But you know what? Whatever, it's just one day and i'm not gonna freak out cuz i know i have the will power. All we need to do is know that we can.

Weird part of the day....
Today at work, i had this moment in time where I felt kind of crazy?? Like sometimes i get these paranoid thoughts where people who i consider my friends, like all of a sudden i have this thought like, OMG they don't like me, for no reason. THen i get a little sad, then they come talk to me, and its obvious we're friends, then i'm reassured that my paranoia was just a thought.

I kind of think i am hearing things too.. But that's probabaly just my imagination, or from eating too much, since i don't think my body is used to that right now. I haven't felt so full in a while, not that i ate THAT much!!!


Self Control <3 I believe in us all







PS- people at work called me thin today. It makes me so happy<3 Being thin is the best feeling ever, and i'm loving it... i can't wait to get even smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment