Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weird to say(:

It's weird to say..!!
I just compared my photo I took of myself about 2 weeks after I came back from college, to a photo i just took now, and i actually have changed! my body looks different, better! Insanity is working so well!! and i didn't even realize it too much until i compared the photos next to each other(:

I can't wait, I'm only on day 5 of the next 28 days of month 2! I'm so psyched!! PS i lost an inch on my waist since last week.  I can't believe how well insanity is working!!

PS.. Even tho I know no one reads this, I'm going to post my photo of my body after I'm done insanity, something I've never done before on here lol. I'm psyched(:

2 comments:

  1. i read your blog! i'm glad it's going well for you :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi!! Sorry, I haven't seen this comment until now, thanks!! I hope things are going well for you too(:

      Delete