Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hey all! Massive Update

Hey all. My last post was June 12.  Why? That same night, I spilled water on my laptop. poo. 800 dollar repair..

That day was also my dad's birthday, and I was pretty distraught because I come from a messed up family, but this isn't about that.  I was feeling depressed, and worked out harder and harder, transferring my anger and sadness into my workout, and I was feeling great. Saturday morning came, and I got a MASSIVE UTI.  Again.. My mom got made at me for that, and told me to take my nuvaring out.

That Sunday, my dad was treating me like a piece of shet, again, and I felt even more depressed.  My antibiotics also stopped working, and my UTI felt horrible again. Monday it felt fine, and worse again Tuesday.

Turns out i received the wrong antibiotics.. Now I'm feeling better, but I worked out once through the pain.

But getting back on track, I'm losing weight, probably from being sick, and getting off birth control!! :D :D and I haven't even worked out, but I feel so fat):  I feel horrible not working out, but maybe a little break will be good.

So that's the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment