It started out with self hate, bulimia
It's weird to think, after all this time, I still hate my body
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Waking up.. slightly suckish
Alright. Soo... I just woke up. and it's halloween, YAY! first of all, i've last minute decided to go trick or treating! it will probably be the last chance of my life for it to be at least slightlyyyyy acceptabe, i'm 17, a senior. Soo.. anyway.. point of my blog today is.. last night i watched 6 saw movies and went to a halloween party, resulting in sleep until 1 pm. i love waking up late in the afternoon.. because i slept right over eating time, lunch, and i'm not hungry. I love love love it.. until my grandmother insists i eat right that moment! I love my grandma.. so much.. she cares so much.. but the thing is.. i just woke up.. i can't eat.. i just can't eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment