So....
Today... as you can tell, I started this blog. This is my first blog.. EVER. and i'm just getting acquainted to it.. I guess this blogging and reading and shtuff is new to me. I deleted my facebook, so I guess i need a substitute now... Why did I delete facebook you ask? because it made me depressed. i did not want to find out the things that i did, and i did not want people to know about what they knew about me. Why else did i delete it? well, beside the fact that I was on it everyday and was like, wasting life, I was a narcisist. I would look at the pictures of myself everyday... and i quite frankly am embarrassed of myself, deeply. I mean, no one else knows but i just feel so embarrassed. I just wanted to stop looking at myself, seeing all my imperfections, liking this picture of me, disliking this one. They are only pictures... they capture a moment of time, not who I am, or how big or small I may look. I do miss sharing photos with friends.. but i guess for now i will develope them, have a physical memento of this moment that was worthy of being saved for the future.
today is also my grandmother's birthday. I love her very much.. i gave her lilies, and a card, which read, When i was little, I thought you were the best grandma I could ever have. But some things never change. I am not so little any more, but you are still the best grandma ever.
I read more now that I am off facebook.
I read an article saying people are happier when they have sisters. I have two. I love them both, but.. i don't know. I'm not going to talk to them just now... but i know they love me and i love them too.
cross country is done in two days.only two. in one day i will know if i qualify to go to the colleges i want to attend...
i'm afraid to check my grades, and i'm afraid to check the scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment