SoOo- i'm still rly happy, i've been pool hopping with friends, and feeling slightly comfortable in my bathing suit. Lately i've been eating breakfast, but not lunch and dinner. I do that because i'm just too busy either rock climbing, swimming, or just hanging out with my boyfriend, or work. The only good part about work is that i always close which means i never have time to eat dinner. I just love how i can just eat a tinyyy bit when i'm hungry and that's okay because i work my eating around my activities and when i'm actually hungry. i think it's so awesome.. I love how whenever i didn't eat dinner, in my head my mentality was, oh i skipped dinner. But now, if i don't eat, it's not like i skipped something. I actually just don't eat dinner. So i'm really happy!
another thing that really makes this easier for me is that.. my boyfriend doesn't really like eating either. We both eat for nutrition and not for pleasure. Well, i eat a lot more 'pleasure' foods than he does. But whenever we're together..we don't rly eat and we see each other everyday, pretty much all day. ah. lovinn life. can't wait to go to university(:
No comments:
Post a Comment