Monday, July 25, 2011

happy posts(:

Hey guys!

i know this is only like my 3rd post of the summer.. but i'm just so happy!! today i weighed 106.8 and i haven't even run in the past 4 days! Crazy!  If i ran this morning, i would totally have been like 105.. lose some water weight.  I love summmer. I love not being in school, i love eating when i want, or rather not when idon't want to. I can't wait to go to college when i can control what i eat 24/7.  I'm so excited.  I actually went to clothing shopping and i LOVED IT. who would have ever known?!  I used to dread shopping because i thought i looked too fat in everything i tried on.. but now I look decent!! A few more pounds and it may possibly be even more clothing i can feel good in.  I'm so happy.  I just hope i don't lose my control in college.  I know some people "let themselves go".... but i feel like i can't do that... how can i ever "let myself go"??  I think that may be the worst thing that can happen... ah. life is so good. <3

2 comments: