I weight myself twice a day still, and I eat salads everyday. I know i used to just not eat, but i'm scared of making my metabolism too slow. I'm just eating negative calorie foods, and weight lifting, and running. I plan on running for two hours today after school, now that I am not restricted from track practice.
I truly believe i can make it to 105 in two weeks(: I'm really excited and really pumped.
I also want to get thinner because my boo is thin. He is thin and i want to match him. I want to be thin with him. I just noticed I never rly see him eat and i should just be like him.
I think everything is going pretty well for the most part, and now that the weather is getting warmer i'll be happier, but the only way i'll get happier is if i lose weight and look great in the sun.
Love <3
I really think i can look like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment