So, i think i've been doing alright. I don't know if i mentioned this in my previous post, but I started taking birth control and i think that added a few pounds or two. Or more. Definitely during the first month. I'm on my 4th ish month and feel a bit back to normal, but not as small. So, lately i have been eating a bowl of oatmeal a day, with a few snacks here and there. Works great for me because I LOVEEE oatmeal. With salt, and nothing sweet. I also run on fridays, saturdays, and sundays for at least an hour, and I exercise for an hour on monday and tuesday. So, my boyfriend hadn't seen me for a month and half and when he saw me a few days ago, he told me i looked different, and i thought oh great. I got fatter. But he told me that i look smaller than before. I'm happy with that. I ate a lot more than someone my size should eat while i was with him for 6 days and 5 nights, because i didn't want to not, i guess. All the food I ate i felt like could have lasted me so much longer. I threw away the leftovers because I knew i wouldn't eat it anyway. Oh well, id on't really care, because i know i'll be right back on track now that I'm back to my normal eating schedule, and exercising schedule. I'm afraid to weigh myself because I haven't weighed myself in a week, but i know weighing myself will help me no matter what. If i'm heavy, it'll motivate me to work harder. If it's lighter, or what i expected, then i can saw phew, didn't mess up too bad.
I haven't purged in forever, and i no longer have the desire to ever. YES. I love being able to eat what i want, oatmeal, and exercise, and still be "small." When I see my boyfriend in december i want to be even smaller. I like being small. Being small just makes life so much more comfortable and easier. I'm pretty happy. I love it. Whenever i don't run i try not to eat, but i know i have to eat a bit after working out to make sure I keep muscle, because muscle is good. Cool. I feel like i'm in control of this, so i'm not really freaking out about eating so much during my boyfriend's stay with me.
Best Wishes<3
No comments:
Post a Comment