i am on a roll, i do great, i lose weight, i feel great. Then comes... christmas. or birthday. some sort of "celebration." then i guessss, well it's not like i lose control, but well i guess i do, then i gain a little weight then a few days later go back to normal.
well today is two of my friends' birthdays, and there was a surprise bday party. i was dumb and ate. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday, she wants to go to cheesecake factory. Poo. My other friend's bday is this friday, movies and dinner. Then sunday is mine. UGH.
no matter what, i will lose 5 pounds by my birthday, a gift to myself
I need to stay strong... i am so fat right now. I am SOO FATT. i hate being negative.. but it's true. I saw a picture taken from the party today and i looked obese. not even like only to me.. like i legit looked like i weighed 200 lb. No eating, and a lot of purging, yayy!
No comments:
Post a Comment